How's Emily?
Emily怎样了?
She's okay, I guess. The second bomb shook her up a bit.
我想她没事。就是被第二个炸弹吓到了。
Yeah, she's not the only one.
嗯,我们都被吓到了。
Hey, what are your law enforcement contacts like over at, uh, Fairfax County?
嗨,你和费尔法克斯那边执法部门的关系怎样?
I'd say pretty good at the moment.
目前还挺不错的。
I need your help. There's a guy I know in the Secret Service and he was on his way to the mall, and he's gone missing.
我要你帮忙。我在特勤局一熟人,他去了商场那边。他失踪了。
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Karl Dupree.
Karl Dupree。
With a "K"?
“K”打头的?
Yeah.
对。
Okay, I'm on it.
好吧,我查查。
Good. And you're leaving soon, aren't you? No coffee stops. No supermarkets. Just stay out of the Capitol, all right?
太好了。你快要走了吧?别去什么咖啡店,超市什么的。离国会大厦远一点,好吧?
You always did have a funny way of saying I love you.
你说我爱你的方式总是很另类。
Yeah.
对呀。
How you doing, kiddo? You all right?
孩子。你怎样了?还好吗?
Yeah. Fine.
对。没事。