If you add extra bleach, you might get those stains out.
你如果多加些漂白剂的话 这些污渍是可以洗掉的
- Hey! - Have you considered a change in diet?
你有没有想过改变一下食谱?
- What? - Honey? Wouldn't hurt.
- 啊? - 不会痛的
Ever since the suppository bomber...
自从有人把炸弹藏在那里面之后
The Episcopal suppository bomber.
那些人是信基督教的
That's not a documentary. That's The Flintstones.
这不是纪录片,而是The Flintstones (一部94年播出的动作片)
Bill, using reenactments to prove points is a sign of a great documentary. Bill,
通过再扮演来证明观点 的手法是伟大纪录片的一种标志
That's what we do. Right, Michael?
我们就是这么办的,Michael,对不?
Bill, you wouldn't get that, because you're a close-minded bigot! Bill
你理解不了 因为你是个固步自封的自大狂
Actually, Rosie, I'm thinkin' your masterpiece may win some awards. Rosie,
我觉得你的大作一定能得些奖
Let's start it off with enshrining you in the Pinhead Hall of Fame.
让我们现在就把你供奉在 傻蛋名人堂里怎样?
Keep it up, Bill.
接着说啊,Bill
We wouldn't be at war at all if we didn't overreact
如果不是那个虚构的911袭击
to that phony 9l11 attack.
我们现在都没有战争
(O'Reilly) You can't be serious. I rest my case.
你在搞笑吧?
Can we talk about the Anti-War demonstration?
我们就不能谈谈反战游行吗?
You think those towers were brought down by planes? No, explosives.
你觉得那些大楼是被飞机撞毁的? 非也,是藏在楼里的炸药
- Malone. - That's simply idiotic. No sane...
- Malone - 那是疯子才会信的东西
It's the first time fire ever melted steel!
火焰第一次烧化了钢铁
Rosie, I've heard that claim. It's only made by complete morons. Rosie,
我听过那种说法 但那是智障才会提出的观点
Now, Bill, our demonstration...
谈谈我们的游行...
Don't call me names. We weren't even invaded by a nation!
别这么叫我 我们都没有被一个国家攻击呢
Here's a news flash for you, Malone.
这里倒是有些关于你的新闻
Your movies may not be as crazy as Rosie's,
你的电影也许没有Rosie的疯狂
but yours are more dangerous because some idiots believe what you say.
但因为有些白痴相信你的观点 所以你的电影更加危险