(Man) Michael Malone? What are you doing here? Michael Malone?
你在这里干嘛?
- I'm directing this picture. - What? I don't do documentaries.
- 我是导演 - 不会吧?我才不怕纪录片呢
- Malone! We're under attack! - (Malone) Now what? - Malone,
我们被袭击了 - 又怎么了?
- Come on! - Aah!
走啦
I don't see an attack.
我没看见有袭击啊
- A gun? I don't... - Fine. I know. Talk, don't shoot.
- 枪?我不... - 好吧,你说话就行,不用开枪
Think of that as a talkin' stick. Let's go, men!
假装那是个用来说话的棍子 出发!
- (Malone) Where are we going?! - (Patton) Don't step in that!
我们去哪?
(Malone) What's going on?!
怎么了?
Sons of bitches! Get the hell out of this courtroom!
婊子养的 给我从这法庭里滚出去
What?! You still can't...
但你还是不能...
Aah! Aah!
啊 啊
Oh! Aah!
哦 啊
- Fire at will, boys! - (Malone screaming)
自由开火
- (People screaming) - What's goin' on here?
这到底是怎么了?
ACLU. They come around every now and then. ACLU,
他们隔一段时间就会来一次
No listenin' in on terrorists' calls.
现在想起来倾听恐怖分子的要求了?
Be nice to Al Qaeda. Read 'em their rights.
要对基地组织好一点 给他们宣读他们的权利
(Judge) Separation of church and state.
政教分离
I'll tell you one thing about the undead. They are relentless.
听着,这些僵尸冷酷无情
Gun control. That gets 'em a little riled up, too.
枪支管制也把他们惹毛了