Because I tell the truth!
因为我说出了真相
Because you tell the audience what it wants to hear.
是因为你展现给观众们他们想看的一面
At least nobody believes Rosie.
至少没人相信她
You didn't even believe that Elvis is still alive.
你们居然没人相信猫王还没有死
Or that we never landed on the Moon.
或是我们根本就没有登上月球
I'm gonna take both and put 'em into my next documentary.
我的下一部纪录片就要拍这两个话题
Well, that concludes this look at the moderate left.
今天我们关于温和左派的观察到此结束
Next week, we'll be looking at the crazies who populate the fringe.
下周我们将看看那些住在极限地的疯子
(Woman) Mr. Malone? Malone
先生
Mr. Malone? Malone
先生
Mr. Malone? Malone
先生
(Boy) Grandpa? Grandpa!
爷爷,爷爷
What?
啊?
Something about not being late for rehearsal?
让你别在彩排时迟到了
Heather, I still have plenty of... Heather,
我还有很多时间...
A rehearsal?!
彩排?
How could you be part of the evil military
你怎么能加入那邪恶军队呢?
and kill my brothers and sisters who are defending their country?
那些军人杀害了我保卫家园的兄弟姐妹
Yusef, there are no straight men left. Girls like me have to join the army. Yusef,
美国已经没有男人剩下来了 我这样的女生都得去参军
Yes, that's why I joined.
我也是因为这原因才参军的
She reads the lines with such conviction.
她如此中肯的读出这些台词
W had to start rehearsals. We have no time to waste.
我们怕浪费时间 于是开始彩排了
What are you doing?
你们在干吗?
- But we haven't even... - Shh!
- 但我们还没有 - 嘘
Say no to the army, run away to France where they have real men.
我们对军队说不,逃到法国去吧 那里还有男人
No. The recruiters kidnap us off the street,
不,那些征兵的人在街上把我们绑走
talk to us for hours until we finally agree to sign up.
和我们谈话一谈就是几个钟头 直到我们同意参军
Like Scientology.
像基督教科学派一样
I'll ask the great leader Osama for us to stay together.
我会向伟大领袖Osama求情 让他同意我们在一起
- I didn't write that. - Shh!
- 我没写这段 - 嘘
- (Man) To stay together. - Please. Director Akbar!
- 为了在一起 - Akbar导演!
- Huh? - For us to stay together...
- 啊? - 为了我们在一起