Isn't there like a remote control or a button or something?
就没有个遥控器什么的吗?
Leader, we get the passes for it from the director Akbar.
领袖,我们会从Akbar导演那里搞到通行证的
Very good.
甚好
I'm gonna grab a knish.
我准备去吃个knish(一种犹太馅饼)
Your families will be proud.
你的家人会很骄傲的
Is there nothing we can do?
我们什么都做不了吗?
Nothing. The plan is foolproof.
的确,这个计划太完美了
Enough already. It's not as if I'm against Santa Claus or the Boy Scouts.
算了,这不是反对圣诞老人或是童子军
Little tip for you.
小建议
Fascist uniforms, not cool.
穿法西斯的制服...一点都不酷
- Or religion. - Or the Fourth of July?
- 或是宗教 - 或是独立日?
Fourth of July? That reminds me. I got a demonstration. See ya.
独立日?这倒提醒了我 我还有个游行示威要搞呢,拜拜
You're leavin'?
你要走了?
Yep. End of the line for me, so conjure up some fog
嗯,我的戏份结束了 你弄出些烟雾吧
- and get me the hell out of here. - Just go. This is real.
- 然后把我给弄走 - 走吧,这本来就是真的
Are you sure?
不会吧?
That subway station was too clean.
那个地铁站太干净了
That's the real America.
这才是真正的美国
Proud to celebrate the Fourth of July, just like your own family.
像你的家人一样 以庆祝独立日而荣
- This is my own family. - Huh?
- 这本来就是我的家人啊 - 啊?
Oh, right. So it is.
呃,确实是
Hey, do I smell burgers?
我闻到了汉堡吗?
I made your favorite, sweet potatoes.
我做了你最喜欢的甜土豆
Aw, honey, you know,
亲爱的,你知道吗?
what I think I'm gonna miss most is your cooking.
我出征后最想念的就是你做的菜了
- Not my kisses? - (Both laughing)
不是我的吻吗?