Aah! They're using real bullets!
天啊,他们用的是真子弹!
Oh!
哦
Aah! Oh!
啊 哦
(Patton) Honestly, I've tried to show him,
坦白的说,我尝试教导他
but this one is just too bullheaded.
但他实在没法教
Father, please forgive me.
父亲啊,原谅我吧
I have done my best.
我尽力了
This challenge was just too much.
这个任务太难了
I fear this battle is lost.
恐怕...我失败了
Oh, so now you're telling God?
你在向上帝祷告?
Not that father.
不是神父(是国父)
You know, JFK was right. You are hopeless.
JFK说的没错,你没救了
What?! Oh, George Washington.
什么?George Washington
Been dead for 200 years, not that that matters anymore.
你都死了两百年 但这已经无关紧要了
It does matter, citizen Malone.
这当然有关系,公民Malone
Nice costume. You here for the Halloween parade?
衣服不错嘛 来参加万圣节游行的?
I'm here to talk to you about freedom.
我来和你谈谈自由
- The greatest gift man has. - Freedom?
- 上天给人类最重要的礼物 - 自由?