I'm running a little short on time here.
我撑不了多久了
- Ow! - Aah!
哎呦 啊
- (Kids screaming) - Oh! Come on!
哦 加油
- Where the hell are we? - Kandahar, Afghanistan.
- 我们现在哪儿啊? - 阿富汗,坎大哈
Now, can't we go on to some other awful place?
我们就不能去些其它糟糕的地方吗?
But there's a war going on here!
但这里在打仗啊!
- (Patton) Since 9l1! - Down!
- 自从911以来(都在打仗) - 跪下!
- Down! - They shouldn't be blindfolded.
- 跪下! - 他们不应该被蒙眼的
- It's against the Geneva Convention. - They're the enemy.
- 这违反了日内瓦公约 - 他们是敌人
- They're innocent till proven guilty. - Let me tell you something.
- 直到被证明有罪之前他们都是无辜的 - 让我告诉你吧
If they're on the battlefield and shooting at you, they're guilty!
如果在战场上他们向你开枪的话他们就是有罪的
(Malone) That's not the point.
我不是这意思
There's no reason to blindfold prisoners.
把囚犯蒙眼是没有道理的
Fine. Take 'em off.
好吧,摘下来
(All) Michael Malone! Michael Malone!
Michael Malone!Michael Malone!
(prisoner) Die You American Pigs!
去死吧你,美国猪
He's much fatter in person.
他本人显得更胖
Let's see how fat I look with one of these blindfolds back on.
把你们的眼睛再给蒙上 看你们怎么说我胖
OK, OK.
行啊
- (Explosion) - Oh!
哦
(Soldiers)... for my God is with me wherever I go.Aah aah aah!
无论我在哪里,主与我同在
Have mercy upon me, O God,
神啊,保佑我吧
for it is an unfailing love.
这是一种不灭的爱
Praise be to the Lord, my rock,
向上帝祷告
who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
主为了我上战场,训练我的双手
We're taking fire!
开火!