That's good. - So what happened?
很好 开心吗?
- What? - You know, with Celeste.
什么啊?瑟雷斯特
- Oh, she called to get a massage. - Ouch.
哦,她只是让我烟卷 老天
Hey look Jules', I'm going to be a little late for dinner.
听着,朱莉娅 我在和同事吃饭
- Where are you? - I'm at Monty Brandt's housel
你在哪里? 在马迪.勃兰特家
Monty Brandt? Really?
马迪.勃兰特?真的?
- I'll be leaving in a couple of minutes. - Well guess what happened today?
几分钟我就走了 猜猜今天发生什么了?
- I got ajobl- I can't hear you, I'll see you in a little bit. I got to go.
我找到工作了!我听不见
- Did you read those contracts you brought over? - No.
你看过这个合同了吗?
For the sequel to Hamlet?
这好象是“哈姆雷特”
They're making a sequel to Hamlet?
你要制作哈姆雷特戏剧?
- Yeah, Hamlet 2. Can you believe it? - Doesn't everyone die in that movie?
你不相信吗? 这些都是很卖座的电影?
And you have any idea what they're paying me?
你知道能有多少的票房收入吗?
8 million. I would have done it for 5.
8百万,然后我就能得到5百万
I would have done it for 2.
这要看市场吧
Right. You play the market?
你是学市场经济的?懂一点点
I dabble.
我涉及到。
Everyone I know is down like 2 percent... I'm down 9.
而我知道好象只有2% 而我却有9%
I think my guy's an idiot. Either that, or he's ripping me off.
我想有时候我真是白痴 总是冒风险
Maybe you need a new guy?
这是新世纪的男人
Exactly.
正是
What do you know about shopping centers? - I know you need a lot of parking.
你知道对做生意知晓多少?
Listen, I got this stock offering booklet of some kind.
听着,我有很多这方面的书籍
- A prospectus? - Right.
我很想看 对
Why don't you take it home and look it over, and tell me what you think?
你把它们带回家 然后告诉我你的想法,行吗?