It's okay, Gary's going to make me a CGI assistant,
没事的 加里请我担任CJ代理…
- so I'll be getting a raise. - That's great.
所以我有稳定工作了
That is great, Jules. It's just...
这真是个好消息…
...that 6 months is a long time.
只是六个月的时间太长了
Yeah well, 3 years of law school was even longer.
噢,三年法学院的学习更久
Come on... ...you can't give up now.
好了 你现在不能放弃
I know, I'll always regret it.
我知道,我会后悔的
- It's easy to talk when you have money. - What does that mean?
我们不是说你没有钱吗?什么意思?
Means, I didn't have anyone to buy me a car or pay for my school...
就是说我没钱买车 没钱求学
What are you saying, Drew?
你说什么啊?
I can't relate to your problems, Because I come from a little money?
因为我没什么 钱就不会管你的事吗?
Well?
差不多…
Screw you.
你真是无理取闹
Argh... Why did I do that, what the hell was I thinking?
我为什么要这样做?
I hate saying this,
我讨厌西玛克斯
I guess sometimes you... Now forget it.
有时我会想…现在忘了
He says he's just worried about his career,
他说他担心自己的工作。
but he makes me feel like I'm nagging him all the time.
但是他好象 一直都在生我的气
Why do you stay?
那你们干嘛待在一起?