- I love him. - That's no reason.
这不是理由 你在说什么?
- What are you talking about? That's the most important reason of all. - Look,
这是最重要的原因
Iove doesn't mean a thing if he treats you like shit. Take Lenny and me for example.
听着,如果他不重视你 那爱情什么都不是
Not only do we love each other... ...but we respect each other.
我们不仅相互爱着 而且彼此尊重
And we laugh all the time.
所以我们才一直相爱
Like the other day he was giving me his big ego speech...
前天他送给我一个 鹰型装饰品…
"I run my own real estate company!" Blah! Blah! Blah...
而我当着他同事的面亲吻他
And I said to him, Lenny, you couldn't run a stop sign.
我对他说,“伦尼 你可以亮出停止信号”
He bursts out laughing, we end up shtooping our brains out right on the kitchen floor.
但我讨厌在厨房地上…
How is this relevant?
这样做有什么好处?
Because no guy worth anything respects a pushover.
因为没人会尊重不独立的女人
You want to be treated right? First you have to believe you deserve it.
你不是想得到正当对待吗?
And then, you have to demand it.
然后你要提出要求
I'm sure it's just a phase. He'll change.
我相信这肯定会失败…
Honey, if he changes, his underwear you're ahead of the game.
亲爱的,如果你改变内裤 兴许会有戏
What's wrong?
怎么啦?
Sometimes I really don't like who I am, when I'm with him.
有时跟他在一起我真的很累
You know, in college, Everything made sense.
没有勇气,什么事都没有意义
Now it all seems so shaky.
我甚至觉得我们的关系
Hey, it's scary out there.
嘿,你吓坏我了
I'm 2 weeks late.
我的月经来迟了
Oh Julia... Did you tell Drew?
你告诉德鲁了吗?没有
No.
不