Just calling to say hi and see what you're up to.
只是打来看你好不好 看?最近在做甚么
Give me a call some time.
有时间给我一个电话
Then why is it called a lawn mower and not just a mower...
那么,为甚么称它为草坪割草机 为什么不就叫割草机…
since you don't mow anything but a lawn?
除非你只会用它来割草坪吗?
You could get mowed down by a car.
你有能被一辆汽车割倒啊
- Yeah, but not with a lawn mower. See? - Yes, you could.
- 是的,但不会是被割草机,看见吗? - 是的,有可能
If it was running on your lawn and you bent over, it could run right over you.
如果它正在你的草坪上跑 你弯下腰去,就有可能被它撞倒
- Why would you do that? - Hey, Dan.
- 你为什么要那样做? - 嘿,丹
You got a really fat head.
你有一个肥胖的头
- Maybe it's your face. - Yeah, it's hereditary.
- 或许它是你的脸 - 是的,它是遗传的
My mom has a fat face and my dad has a fat head.
我妈有一张肥胖的脸 并且我爸有一个肥胖的头
You should see his mom's head. It's huge.
你应该看他妈妈的头,真是巨大
Can I help you?
我能帮你吗?
Hi. I'm Greg Gatlin. I own the new restaurant down the street.
嗨,我是葛雷?加特林 我是街角新餐厅的老板
Good. I missed the pizza.
很好,我很怀念披萨
Well, now it's a tapas bar called Get on Tapas.
嗯,现在它是一间塔帕斯酒馆了 叫"来到塔帕斯"
I don't get it.
我不懂
Tapas bar.
塔帕斯酒馆
I don't get it.
我不懂
Tapas bar.
塔帕斯酒馆
Anyway, I'm having a party in a couple weeks. Hope you can come.
总之,我在几周后要办个派对 希望你们都能来