New cafeteria girl has a sexy thin eyebrows thing going on.
新来的自助餐厅女孩 有性感的细眉毛
All right, I'm gonna ask her out.
好,我会约她出去
You lucky moron, she just wants to have sex with you.
你这好运的白痴,她只想与你嘿咻
What? Don't be ridiculous.
什么?别荒谬了
Dude, trust me. Chicks love an assertive guy.
老兄,相信我,小妞喜欢有自信的人
Come on, try it for once.
来吧,就试一次嘛
I wanna have sex with you.
我想要与你嘿咻
Greg...
葛雷…
just because I don't believe in relationships...
就因为我不相信关系…
does not mean that I'm easy.
并不意味着我很随便
If you are interested in spending some time with me, you may romance me.
如果你有兴趣跟我一起 你可以追求我
Got it?
懂了吗?
Okay.
懂了
Sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没关系
Now...it just so happens, I am open for wooing.
现在…正巧,我是可以被追求的
Okay. What do I do? 好吧,
我该怎么做?
Well, anything.
嗯,任何事
Women appreciate any gesture of romance.
女人会喜欢任何浪漫的表示
I'm not a romantic.
我不是个浪漫的人
You broke into your ex's apartment with roses.
你带着玫瑰闯进你前女友的公寓
I caught her in bed. 我在床上逮到她
You did? 你有吗?
That was my fault. I'm sorry.
那是我的错,对不起
- Back to this. - Okay.
- 回到这话题 - 好
Just put some effort into it.
只要投入些努力
Women like to be pursued.
女人喜欢被追求
I've been flown to Hawaii, I've had my name peed in the snow.
我曾经飞到夏威夷去过 也曾经把我的名字尿在雪地里
It all counts.
这些全都算数
Okay.
好吧