I don't go to parties. Yeah, I don't think so.
我不参加派对的 对,我想不用了
Free food and drinks. Why didn't you said so?
食物和饮料都是免费的 你怎么不早说?
Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you.
欢迎来做邻居 谢谢
Yeah, good luck with the restaurant. You know that place is cursed, right?
是的,祝你的餐厅一切顺利 你知道那地方被诅咒了,是吗?
I'm gonna beat that curse...
我会打破那诅咒…
but I'll need you to Get on Tapas.
但我会需要你,来到塔帕斯
It's a florist's secret that the purple ones have the deepest scent.
这是花商的秘密 紫色的花有最深的气味
For the party, I'm gonna put one on a hair comb for your girlfriend.
对这个派对,我会把一朵 放在发梳上,给你的女朋友
No girlfriend.
没有女朋友了
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
She wasn't who I thought she was. Okay, well...
她不是我想象的那种人 好吧,嗯…
owner of this new hot Brooklyn restaurant...
这间新的热门的 布鲁克林餐厅的老板…
you are gonna meet somebody new.
你会遇见新的人的
No, no, no. I'm off relationships.
不,不,不,我要远离关系了
Fantastic. You'll be so much happier.
太好了,这样你会更快乐了
Okay, you're not gonna say that thing that women always say...
好了,你该不会要跟我说 女人总喜欢说的那句话…
which is I haven't found the right one yet?
我还没找到适合我的人?
No. I don't believe there's just one person.
不,我不相信仅有一个人
What?
什么?
I don't believe people are meant to be in relationships.
我不相信人们注定应该有段关系
What? Yeah, we should just have fun.
什么? 对,我们应该尽情享乐
And when the romance is gone, move on.
并当浪漫消失后,就继续前行