Wolves!
Wolves!
That's enough.
没事了
Let's let Mr. DJ get back to his....
让我们的DJ先生继续....
His gardening.
他的园艺工作
-You were right. -l told you.
-你是对的 -我没说错吧
l'm telling you, Sly.
我跟你讲 Sly.
You didn't see this dude punk Grant.
你真是没看到 这哥们耍Grant的情景
Look, l'm sure he's a cool dude, l just don't think he's Theta material.
听着 我确定这家伙肯定不错 但是我想他不会是能来Theta的料
You mean he's too ghetto.
你的意思是 他是在犹太人区长大的?
l don't care where he's from.
我才不管他从哪来
l don't think he got here based on his SAT's.
至少他不是靠 他的SAT成绩来这里的
Okay, fine, so he's not the archetype of a Theta, but what he--
好吧 好吧 他是还不 够资格加入Theta 但是他--
We got other pledges to consider who have more impressive
我们还有其他人选
Thank you.
多谢
Okay, okay, so that's what this is about?
好吧 好吧 这就是我们讨论的原因?
But are they gonna help us win Nationals?
但是他们能不能帮 我们赢得全国大赛呢?
What are you thinking? Aren't you sick of living in Mu Gamma's shadow?
那你想怎么样? 难道在Mu Gamma 的阴影下你过的还不够吗?
l'm sorry. Mind if l join you?
对不起 介意我坐这吗?
Suit yourself.
随你的便
l'm here to talk to you about Theta Nu Theta.
我来是想跟你 谈谈Theta Nu Theta.
You're kidding, right?
开玩笑吧你?
No.
没有