Chill out, man. This is a friendly visit.
别紧张 我们没有敌意
l'm Zeke, president of Mu Gamma Xi.
我是Zeke Mu Gamma Xi的主席
You know Grant.
你认识Grant
We saw you at the Phoenix and we were impressed.
我们在菲克尼斯看到你的表演了 赞!
Ain't that right, Grant?
是吧Grant?
Yeah.
嗯
l got work to do, man.
我还要工作呢
Wolves!
狼!
Y'all heard the man. Get busy.
你听见他的话了 干活儿吧
Now that you got time on your hands, let's talk.
既然现在你有时间 我们可以聊聊
Look, l brought Grant with me to show you...
我带着Grand
...that we don't have any hard feelings.
是想让你知道咱们没什么过结
You're a straight-up guy. l like that. Working your way through college.
你是个坦率的人 我喜欢 勤工俭学上大学
That's admirable, but this whole gardening thing...
我敬佩你 但是当园丁
...can't be getting you any play with the ladies, man.
钓不到马子
Never had any problems in that area.
这方面我没什么问题
Okay, now l'll get straight to the point.
好吧 说主题吧
Mu Gamma Xi has the strongest alumni network, period.
一句话 Mu Gamma Xi有最强的校友关系
One phone call from us when you graduate...
你毕业的时候只要我们打个电话
...you've got a high-paying job just like that.
你就能有一个高薪工作
So you want me to join your frat?
你想让我加入你的兄弟会?
lf you step on our line.
如果你加入我们
Step on the line. l don't step, man.
跟你们? 我不跟任何人的
l battle. l battle.
我独自战斗
-What's the difference? -Pussies step.
-有什么区别吗? -娘们才跳舞
You should think about what you say before you say it.
你讲话最好先经过大脑