Too late to go on the record?
现在发表声明是不是太晚了?
Congratulation, "The Truth About Sherlock Holmes".
恭喜了,"夏洛克·福尔摩斯的真相",
The scoop that everybody wanted and you got it. Bravo!
谁都想要的独家,而你搞到了,漂亮。
I gave you your opportunity.
我给过你机会,
I wanted to be on your side, remember? You turned me down, so…
我本想站在你这边的,记得吗?你拒绝了我,所以……
Then lo and behold, someone spills all the beans. How utterly convenient. Who is Brook?
然后就有大惊喜,有人爆出猛料,真是心想事成,布鲁克是谁?
Come on,Kitty, no-one trusts the voice at the end of a phone.
说吧,鬼才相信电话爆料。
All those little meetings in cafes, those sessions in the hotel room when he gabbled into your Dictaphone.
毫无疑问,咖啡馆里碰面,酒店房间里的会谈,他对着采访机侃侃而谈。
How do you know that you can trust him? A man turns up with the Holy Grail in his pockets.
你怎么就相信他了呢?一个揣着圣杯冒出来的家伙。
What were his credentials?
他怎么让你信服的呢?
Darling, they didn’t have any ground coffee, so I just got normal.
亲爱的,买不到咖啡粉煮的,我就买了普通的。