Not anymore. He's bonded with us.
不再是了,他跟定我们了
No... His name is Gumbo now.
不… 现在他的名字是冈保
Wait! Wait. Wait.
等等
We had a deal.
我们说好的
Well, that was then and this is now. I'm so sorry, Bradley,
那是以前,这是现在 真不好意思,布拉德利
But Billy loves the dog and we love the dog.
但比利爱那只狗,我们也爱那狗
Don't talk to me about love, okay? My wife left me.
不要跟我说爱,好不?我太太离开我
I'm alone, okay? I want a dog. I need that dog!
我一个人,我想要只狗,我需要那狗!
I know. Okay? For another woman.
我知道 为了另外一个女人
My heart goes out to you, sweetie. I think Kathryn is a selfish bitch.
亲爱的,我的心是站在你一边的 我认为凯瑟琳是个自私鬼
Brad... Bradley!
布拉德利!
I think what you should do is go straight to the pound
我想你该做的就是直接去动物收容所
and pick yourself out another dog. We had a deal!
给你自己挑另外一只狗 我们说好的
I know. Well, I have to take it back. It's null and void.
我知道,我得收回我的话,那是无效的
Aggie, I need that dog, okay? Please. I...
阿芝,我需要那狗,好不?拜托了
This is not a joke. I'm talking about my stability, here.
这不是开玩笑,我是在说我的稳定性
I know. I'm really sorry, Bradley, but... No...
我知道,我真的对不起,布拉德利 不…
As Billy's mother, my responsibility is to him first, okay?
作为比利的母亲,我的责任 是以他为重,好吧?
Good luck. No. No!
祝好运 不要
Aggie!
阿芝
Hi, Bradley. Hi. Oh, God. How you doing?
嗨,布拉德利,嗨,天,你好吗?
Huh?
嗯?
I missed you. I missed you so much.
我想你,我真想你
Uncle Bradley?
布拉德利舅舅?
Hey, how you doing, Billy? Come over here.
嘿,你好吗,比利?过来这里
Come on.
来