I wanted to have a little talk with you. How are you?
我想跟你谈谈,你好吗?
Mom's not here. No, I know. I know.
妈妈不在家 我知道
I just... I don't know if you've heard or not,
我…不知你有没有听说过
but your Aunt Kathryn
你的凯瑟琳舅妈
has gone away to a place where boys aren't allowed.
去了一个男孩不允许去的地方
And I'm all alone in the world, kiddo, and I need...
我在这世界上就一个人,我需要…
I need Bradley Jr. Who?
我需要布拉德利二世 谁?
Bonkers. Who's that?
邦可斯 那是谁?
Bingo, the dog. I need this dog. But he's mine.
这狗,我需要这狗 但这是我的
I know, I know, and someday, when you get a little older,
我知道,我知道,一天当你长大
we're going to have a long conversation about the nature of deals, you and I, okay?
我们好好谈谈关于约定的实质 就你和我,好不?
But I'll tell you what. Right now, look at this.
但现在我跟你说,看看这
I want you to go buy yourself a brand new dog.
我想你去给你自己买一只新的狗
On me. Okay?
我给钱,好不?
But that's not enough.
但这不够
Yeah, it is. No, it's not.
够了 不够
It's... Okay, okay, okay.
好了,好了
You can buy a horse with that. It's still not enough.
用这钱你可以去买匹马了 还是不够
Mom! Okay, okay.
妈妈 好吧,好吧
Is that Uncle Bradley's car?
那是布拉德利舅舅的车吗?
I'm keeping the leash.
我带走这牵狗用的皮带
I'm taking this.
我带走这
The newspaper said there was gonna be a meteor shower tonight.
报纸说今晚有流星雨
So...
那么…
I figured this would be the best place to see it.
我想这是最佳地方看到的了