Hey, you know how when people are super rich,
嘿,你知道当人们特别有钱时
they got those hallways at the front of the house, you know, by the front door?
他们在屋前有走廊,在前门
OSCAR. ; And they put those grandfather clocks there and...
他们把那有钟摆的落地大座钟放那里…
You mean like a foyer. Yes! Yes, like a foyer.
你是指象个休息大厅 对,对,象个休息大厅
All right. It's the future, okay? 好吧,
那是未来,好不?
So picture this, Oscar of the future,
想象一下,未来的奥斯卡
and I'm heading home from whatever cool thing it is that I decide to do.
我做完我决定做的事情,往家赶
Where am I? You? You're in the house.
我在哪? 你?你在房子里
What do you think?
你觉得怎样?
We live together? Of course we live together.
我们住在一起? 当然,我们住在一起
What kind of house? Big.
什么样的房子? 很大
I go get the mail out of the box, and we've got these huge fucking bills.
我去拿信,我们有很多扯淡的账单
Never seen anything like it. Dentist, mortgage, electricity...
从来没有看过这些 牙医的,按揭的,电费的
The guy, you know, that looks at your eye when you can't...
那家伙,检查你的眼睛当你不能…
The optometrist? Yeah, him. He's there.
验光师? 对,就是他,他在那
And you're in the foyer.
你在休息大厅