When did this Oscar pass over?
这位奥斯卡什么时候过去的?
Pass over? You mean die?
过去?你是指死去?
No, Oscar didn't die. He's fine. He's just fine.
不,奥斯卡并没有死,他很好,他很好
Well, we can always ask the cards.
呃,我们可以问问纸牌
I've seen better cards, I'll say that.
我要说我看过比这好的牌
Honey...
亲爱的…
It's important to take the future with a grain of salt.
有所保留的对待未来,这很重要
I want the truth, Mrs. Maggarolian.
我想知道真相,玛嘎罗丽安女士
Both Laurel and Hardy are telling me
劳雷尔和哈代都告诉我
that his future prospects are not so hot.
他的未来前景不是很好
I didn't see that much of your future, so I'm gonna give you a little refund.
我对你的未来不是看得那么多 所以我要给你退回一点钱
Stop on your way home and get Oscar
在你回家路上停下,给奥斯卡
a couple of cheeseburgers and some French fries.
买几个芝士三明治和一些炸薯条
He'll love that.
他喜欢吃
If you really love him...
如果你真的爱他…
People can keep other people alive.
人们可以让其他人活下去
Trust me on that.
相信我这点
Oscar?
奥斯卡?
Oscar.
奥斯卡
Oscar, wake up. What? I'm up.
奥斯卡,醒一醒 什么?我起来了
Hi.
嗨
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Oh, nice. I was just dreaming about cheeseburgers.
噢,太好了,我正梦见芝士三明治
What's that? I brought you cheeseburgers.
那是什么? 我给你买的芝士三明治
Hey.
嘿
Marry me.
跟我结婚
What? Let's get married. You and me.
什么? 我们结婚,你跟我
Really?
真的?
Yeah. Yes. Of course I'll marry you.
对,我当然要娶你
She's sorry she couldn't be here. She's writing up an offer.
她很遗憾她不能够在这,她在商讨价格
She's dying to meet you, by the way.
但她非常想见你
From what I've seen out the window, she's quite a looker.
我透过窗子看到过她,她确实很有魅力
Oh, is she ever! I mean, what the heck she sees in me I...
噢,她总是那么迷人!在我的眼里,她…