You did something wrong.
一定是你做错什么事
Here comes the rain.
下雨了
You slept with someone else, Paul.
保罗,是你有外遇的
You are not good at talking about the weather.
你还真会在谈论天气时,岔开话题
All right, it’s...
你要我谈天气?
It’s overcast with 100% chance of precipitation.
现在是多云,且降雨机率100%
You slept with someone else. I am sorry.
你跟别人乱搞 我很抱歉
I was confused. I was an idiot. I was wrong.
我很无力,我是蠢蛋,我做错了
I made a terrible mistake. I love you.
我犯了一个可怕的错误 但我爱你
Do you still love me at all?
你还爱我吗
I don’t know if I can sort of love you or love you a little.
我不知道自己是否还有一点爱你 还是真的爱你
Well, I’m fine with it.
好吧,既然如此的话
Honestly, I can get by with a little less love for a while. Maybe years.
其实只要有一点,也很好啊 我可以先忍受好几年再说
That’s not me.
对我来讲行不
I have to go. I have the meeting.
我该走了,我得开会
Look, I just think we should give Dr. Tobin a chance.
等等, 我觉得我们该试试看托比医生
You know... Hey, there’s my client.
或许┅ 那是我的客户
What is he doing in the rain without an umbrella?
他怎么没撑伞
What are we doing in the rain without an umbrella?
我们也没撑伞呢
Mr. Rabelais?
罗先生?
Mister...
先生?
God!
天啊