Sven, go. Go!
斯特 快跑!
What are they? -Wolves.
那是什么? -狼
Wolves?
狼?
What do we do? -I've got this.
我们怎么办? -跟他们拼了
You just... don't fall off and don't get eaten.
你...别掉下去给吃了就行
But I wanna help... -No.
可我想帮忙... -不用
Why not?
为什么?
Because I don't trust your judgment.
因为我不相信你的判断力
Excuse me?!
你说什么?
Who marries a man she just met?
竟然会和一个陌生人结婚!
It's true love!
我们是真爱!
Christopher!
克里斯豆腐!
It's Kristoff!
是克里斯托弗 !
Duck!
闪开!
- You almost set me on fire! - But I didn't.
你差点把我也烧了! - 差点而已
Get ready to jump, Sven!
斯特 准备跳!
You don't tell him what to do!
你还没资格命令他!
I do! Jump, Sven!
听我的! 跳 斯特!
But I just paid it off.
哦不 我才刚还清雪橇的贷款
Uh-oh. No, no, no.
哎呀! 哇 啊 啊!
Grab on!
抓紧!
Pull, Sven! Pull!
拉 斯特!拉!
I'll replace your sled and everything in it.
我会赔你一个新雪橇的
And I understand if you don't want to help me anymore.
呃 如果你不想再帮我了 我也能理解
Of course I don't want to help her anymore.
我当然不想再帮她了
In fact, this whole thing has ruined me.
我可被她害惨了
For helping anyone ever again.
因为又帮了一个陌生人
- But she'll die on her own. - I can live with that.
- 但她自己去的话会死的 - 这又不关我事
But you won't get your new sled if she's dead.
如果她死了你就得不到新雪橇了
You know sometimes I really don't like you.
有时候我真的很讨厌你
Hold up. We're coming.
等一下 我们来了
You are?!
是吗
I mean, sure. I'll let you tag along.
当然了 那就跟上吧