They did say not to leave. Oh, come on.
他们叫我们不要乱跑的 少来了
Well, perhaps I should come with you, to protect you.
好吧,或许我得待在你身边保护你
And I’d really rather not be left here on my own.
况且我也不想自己一个人在这
Oh, God, I can’t breathe. The air is too clean. Oh, my God.
天啊,我快呼吸不过来了 这里空气太新鲜了
Oh, God.
天
All right, I’m gonna shower. Okay. I’m gonna...
我要去淋浴 好,我要去┅
Paul?
保罗?
Paul, don’t move. Sorry?
不要动 干嘛?
There’s a bear behind you.
你背后有熊
Oh, shit. Just, shit.
天杀的要死了
Wait! No, no, no, no! No, don’t run! Don’t run. The poster said not to run.
等等,不,不,不要乱跑!不要跑, 海报上有说不要跑
Wait, hold on. I’m gonna go get it, okay? Hold on.
等等.我去拿那个宣传单,等我喔
What? Come back. Meryl! Meryl, come back. Come back, please.
什么?回来,梅莉, 快给我回来!拜托啦
Meryl. Meryl. Meryl. Meryl.
梅莉,梅莉
Okay. Oh, God. Okay. Well, "Keep calm."
好,喔天啊,好吧,冷静
Okay. "Avoid direct eye contact, and speak in a soft monotone. ’
" 好,避免四目相交 尽量用柔和的语气说话
Nice to meet you.
幸会
My wife is a member of PETA. I have been meaning to join.
我老婆是动物委员会的, 我也正打算加入
"Don’t shoot a bear..." I don’t have a gun.
不要射杀它┅ 我又没枪
"...because the bear almost always lives long enough
┅因为熊总是能挺住
"to maul the shooter severely."
直到它扑过来把射杀者殴倒
I don’t have a gun!
我没枪啦
Soothing. Soothing, soothing.
温柔点,温柔点