So, you sprayed yourself with bear spray, Mr. Foster.
摩根先生 你怎么把熊熊喷雾喷到自己脸上了
Oh, no. Actually, I sprayed him. I mean, unintentionally, of course.
喔不,是我喷的.当然我不是故意的
Anyway, do you think maybe he should see a specialist?
嗯你觉得他是否该去看专科医生
Well, I’m the only doctor in town, so I’m about as special as it gets.
喔我是镇上唯一的医师,我负责每一科
Do everything from geriatrics to pediatrics.
小儿科到复健科我都在行
Wow, well, don’t wanna confuse those two.
嗯可别把这两者搞混了
No. No, you don’t.
当然
That is the great thing about being a doctor in a small town. You see it all.
这就是镇上唯一医生的好处 就是你什么病都得看
Anyway, physiologically it’s all the same. You know, the body is the body.
其实也都大同小异,人体不就是那样吗
So, let’s see if we can’t take care of that boo-boo in your eye, Mr. Foster.
好吧摩根先生, 让我想想办法治你的熊猫眼
You see, just calling it a boo-boo makes me feel better already.
听到你说熊猫眼 我感觉已经好很多了
Let’s go next door to the exam room.
我们到隔壁的诊疗室去
Say, would you like to come along, Mrs. Foster?
摩根小姐你要一起吗
Oh, no, I’m fine. I’ll wait here.
喔不了,我在这里等
Let me help you there, Mr. Foster. Say, do you like stickers?
让我来帮你. 你喜欢医院的贴纸吗
Here, let’s take a little visit to the giraffe room.
到这里来, 我们去长颈鹿办公室帮你看病唷