You know, you don’t need to hear this.
嗯我觉得你不用在乎这个
What is it? Okay.
是什么? 好吧
"As a last resort, assume a cannonball position
最后一招,维持加农炮姿势
"covering your neck and your head with your hands and your arms.
" 用手掌抱住颈部和头部
I didn’t need to hear that.
我不想知道那些
Well, I know that! I told you that! See? You never listen!
我刚刚就说了啊, 你看你,就是不听别人说
This is exactly what you do... Could we not do this now?
你老是做这种 我们先解决眼前这个好吗
...every single time. Jesus.
每次都这样 真说不清
Run! It says not to run.
快跑 海报说不要跑
Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run! Run!
快跑,快跑,快跑,快跑
Oh, my God. My eyes! Okay, he’s going.
天啊,我的眼睛 好了它走了
Yeah, he’s going. We’re gonna be okay.
它走了,我们安全了
I’m blind! I can’t see! Oh, my God.
我瞎了!我看不见 天啊
Oh, wow, that was close. I can’t see.
好险 我瞎了啦
My God.
天啊
Oh, Lord.
我的老天爷
Okay. Let’s have a looksee here.
让我瞧瞧
You’re from Chicago, Mrs. Foster? Yep, that’s right.
你从芝加哥来的吗 没错
I’ve always dreamed about Chicago.
我总是幻想芝加哥
Well, I’m sure one day you’ll get there.
喔,你总有一天会到那去的
Oh, no, I don’t wanna go. I just always dream about it.
喔我没那个意思,我只是喜欢幻想
Is it gonna be much longer? Because my husband is very uncomfortable.
还要很久吗?我丈夫看起来很不好
Oh, Lord in heaven. Oh, yeah.
喔天啊 嗯
Oh, look at him. He’s a mess. He should see a doctor.
他看起来很糟,他应该去看个医生