Must’ve been a big decision for you.
你应该下了很大决心
Well, I really thought about telling you, but I didn’t really know where we were at.
其实我原本想跟你说的 但我一直搞不定我们之间的关系
And to be honest,
说实话
you know, from the time that we started having trouble getting pregnant,
从我们怀孕失败之后
you weren’t exactly supportive.
你就不怎么支持我
Well, you know, I always find it almost impossible to believe that you say that,
你知道吗, 我觉得你会这么想,很不可思议
because between the fertility doctors and the injections
因为不断来往于妇产科和人工受孕之间
and the woman who chanted over my sperm...
还有那位护士,不断地取笑我的精子
Oh, man, come on. I have apologized for that so many times.
又来了,我都道歉过好几次了
that I was pretty supportive.
我自认为我还满支持你的
Was I enjoying having sex on a schedule timed exactly to your ovulations?
你觉得我很喜欢在你排卵期间做爱吗
Maybe not as much as I should’ve done, and I’m very sorry about that.
或许我应该表现地更享受一点
Or talking about reproducing every second of every day.
而且你每分每秒都在讲繁殖后代的事
It wasn’t every second of every day. I just wanted to be a mother.
才没有,我只是想当妈妈
I was the one who suggested adoption in the first place.
我一开始就说要领养的
Yes, and I wanted to be a father.
我也想当爸爸啊
Then why did we never meet with an adoption agency?
那我们为何从来没去找过领养中心
Because, by that time, you had become so wired and so crazed
因为你那时变得很歇斯底里
that they would not have let us raise a goldfish, let alone a baby.
他们连金鱼不准我们养了 何况是孩子