You're just a bunch of stupid ants. Destroy the Destroyer!
你们只是一群愚蠢的蚂蚁而已. 惩罚这个破坏者
Throw him in the pit. Let's eat him!
把他扔进深渊 让我们吃了他
No, wait. We are not mindless savages.
不 等一下 我们不是没有开化的野蛮人
This human should be studied.
我们应该先研究一下这个人类
And then we'll eat him. Yeah.
然后再吃了他 对
Eat! Eat! Eat!
吃了他 吃了他 吃了他
Order. Order.
秩序 秩序
Be still, be still.
安静 安静
Tonight we have a choice.
今晚我们将做一个决定
We could destroy this human and make safe this day.
我们可以消灭了这个人类 使我们生活暂时安全
Or we could change the nature of this human
或者我们可以改变这个人类的天性
and perhaps create a brighter future for all ants.
为我们蚂蚁创造一个更美好的未来
I therefore sentence the human to live and work in the colony
因此我宣判 让这个人类在我们这里生活和工作
to learn our ways. He must become an ant.
学习我们的方式 他必须成为一个蚂蚁
What? No. No, my queen.
什么? 不 不 我的女王
Okay, I mean, come on.
我的意思是 太荒谬了
But But who will teach him our ways?
但 但是谁来教他呢?
I will. Hova?
我来 Hova?
It is done.
就这么定了
Let us continue our work.
让我们继续我们的工作
That's it? How Long am I gonna be like this?
就这样完了? 我要这个样子多长时间啊?
I wanna go home.
我要回家
Wait. This is inhuman.
等一下 这样太不人道了
Yes, it is.
我们本来就不是
Hello, Peanut?
喂 花生豆
Destroyer?
破坏者
Hello? We have to go.
在哪呢? 我们得走了
It's time to start your training.
训练的时间到了