So, Lucas, do you have any special skills? Lucas
你有什么特别的技能吗?
I can make milk come out of my sister's nose.
我能从我妹妹的鼻子里挤出牛奶
Okay, well, let's try foraging.
好吧 让我们试试加入觅食队
The instructor is a personal friend of mine.
这个老师是我的好朋友
I'm sure she'd love to help.
我确定她会乐意帮你的
Peanut? The Destroyer?
花生豆? 那个破坏者?
I had to move out of my nest because of you.
我搬家就是因为他
I lost everything.
我所有的东西都冲不见了
Took me all morning to rebuild.
我花了一个早上的时间才重修好
Hova, don't tell me that you are mentoring this-- This-- This....
Hova 不要告诉我 你在指导这个...这个...这个....
It's Lucas.
他是Lucas
Why is he covered in trash? ls he crazy? Because I don't teach crazy ants.
为什么他身上有这些垃圾的东西? 他疯了吗? 我不教不正常的蚂蚁
No, no, no. He calls the trash ''clothes.''
不 不 不 他叫这些为衣服
They like keeping their gender traits hidden.
他们喜欢把他们 显示性别特征的器官隐藏起来
He's male.
他是男的
Okay, Lucas, you're on the blue team.
好吧 Lucas 你加入蓝队
Oh, man. That's not fair. -Come on.
这太不公平了 - 不要这样
And suck in that thorax.
深呼吸
Hey, hey, hey, quiet.
喂 喂 喂 安静
Like everything in the colony, foraging is a team effort.
和种族里的其他一样 觅食也是需要团队合作的
ln this test, each team must act as a single unit to avoid obstacles...
在这次测试中 每个组作为一个集体 避开障碍物...
...retrieve the sweet rock and return to the nest. ...
找到甜心石头 然后再返回巢穴
No ant gets left behind.
组里面的任何人不能落后
First team back wins.
第一个到达的组获胜
Any questions?
有问题吗?