You know I was wired from the hormone shots,
我知道我因为荷尔蒙而变得古怪
and I am not normally that crazy.
但我原本没那么疯癫好吗
And instead of you staying home and dealing with it,
而且你不但没留在家里陪我
you flew off to LA on a business meeting, and then you...
你还跑去洛杉矶参加会议,然后又
Oh, right. I know! I know. I know what I did.
好吧 好了,我知道接下来的事
I slept with someone else, and I’m sorry.
我就跟其他女人睡觉了,我很抱歉
I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起
I think you are being completely irrational.
我觉得你根本就不理性
These two are worse than Vito the Butcher.
他们比屠夫案那证人还糟糕
I’d really prefer it if you’d not tell me what I think.
我不需要你来跟我说要做什么
It’s quite annoying. I kind of like them.
有点吵 我还满喜欢他们的
Don’t lawyer me. Fine!
别对我说教 随便!
I wish there was some way we could help them.
我想帮帮他们
Yeah. Muzzles.
何不让他们闭嘴
I think you are being unreasonable. Well, you’re wrong.
你失去理智了 你错了
Is that helpful? Is that constructive? Is that mature?
那样有用吗? 一点建设性也没有,真是幼自
Oh, that is mature, yes. Mock my accent. Mock my heritage.
尽管嘲笑我的口音吧,这样你就不幼稚了