We have got to get them out of the house.
我们得想办法让他们有事情做
I didn’t know what to do. There were all these meetings that were set,
我们该怎么办,有这么多会等着开
all these clients. You think you’ve got problems?
这么多客户 你有问题吗
She’s the president of the firm. Nothing happens here without her,
他是公司的负责人,这里没他不行
and everyone is looking at me like, "Where is she?"
每个人都以疑狐的眼神问我,她人在哪?
I’m gonna lose my job. Without him, I’m superfluous.
我要失业了, 没了老板,我还算哪门子助理
Well, I’ve got news for you. Even with him...
其实,就算有老板,你也┅
Meryl Morgan’s office. She’s not in today.
梅莉摩根的办公室你好,他现在不在
Hello, Miss Pinger. Yes, from the adoption agency.
是领养中心吗?
What? Meryl called you. Yesterday.
什么?梅莉昨天打给你了?
Do you happen to have that number?
你有留下电话号码吗
Yes, if you could just hold.
稍待片刻
Hold on, just one moment. Yes, go ahead.
等会儿,好了请说
Thank you so much, Miss Pinger. All right.
谢谢你
This is Mike, Clarence, Jackson and Windy.
容我向你介绍 麦克,克兰诗,杰克森和温蒂
This is the one we’re gonna put you on, Meryl.
这匹是给你骑的
No, sorry. No offense, Windy, but I’m allergic to you.
喔不,不好意思,但我对温蒂有点过敏
And I had, once, a very bad horse experience. I was thrown.
而且我上一次骑马被摔出去了
It was from the carousel in Central Park, but still, you know.
虽说那是在中央公园的旋转木马上 不过你知道的