You ride, Paul?
你会骑马?
Well, I do a little bit, yes. I had some lessons when I was a child.
会啊,一点.我小时候学过
You had riding lessons?
你学过?
Well, I never knew that.
我从没听你说过
Yeah, well, I don’t tell you everything, so...
嗯对,我又不是每件事都跟你说
Yeah. I knew that.
也对
Go get her.
去她那儿
Hey! Hey! I’m not on my horse! I’m not on my horse!
等等!我落马了!我落马了
Get back on, ’cause we got target practice next.
快回来,我们还得练习射标
Annie Oakley. Very good.
爱的弹丸 很好
All right. Come on, Meryl, your turn.
换你了,梅莉
All right, let’s just get this over with.
好吧,速战速决
All right. This is a loaded gun,
很好,这是上膛的枪
so you don’t point it at another person or your own foot.
所以不行把枪口对人或你自己的脚
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 知道
And are you lefthanded or righthanded?
你是左撇子还是右
Well, you know, I write with my left hand,
嗯其实,我用左手写字
I text with my right hand. I cut, right? I cut cake with my left hand.
我打简讯会用右手,但切蛋糕时则用左手
but I play tennis and I play badminton with my right hand.
但我打网球和羽毛球时都用右手
Okay, we’re gonna do it like this. Line it up through the sights to the can.
好吧,这样用,把它对准罐子
Now, when that gun goes off, it’s gonna kick back
子弹射出后会有后座力
into your shoulder, okay? Okay. Yeah.
会反弹在你的肩上,懂吗? 好
Don’t put your finger on the trigger till you’re ready to shoot.
在准备好之前,不要把手指放在扳机上
All right.
了解
This is nothing. You should see how long it takes her to order dinner.
这还不算什么, 你知道她平常点晚餐要多久。