Two for High Water.
两张电影票
I got mine, Don. No, it's cool. I got it.
我自己来买吧, 堂 不, 没关系, 我来买好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Tricia's a bitch.
特雷西亚真是个荡妇
She's a little cunt.
她是个小贱货
I hate that little cunt.
我恨那个小贱人
I'd like to burn her.
我真想烧死她
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Today's the company party. I thought I'd take the kids.
今天公司开派对 我想应该来接孩子们去玩
Oh.
哦
Well, Mike is out.
呃, 迈克出去了
Shelly's home? She's walking Jackson.
雪丽在家吗? 她在遛狗
Where do you want to take them? The rink. WCH.
你要带他们去哪? 去溜冰场
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
What?
怎么了?
Dave.
戴维
Hey, Tim.
嗨, 剔姆
I didn't know you were coming.I always come to these...
我不知道你会来 这种场合我都来的
when I can.
只要有空
I have some time this week if you want to go back up to Bolingbrook.
如果你想回柏林布鲁克上课 我这周正好有时间
What's in Bolingbrook? Sportsman's. The archery range.
柏林布鲁克有什么? 射箭场啊
Okay. Okay? You wanna go?
好吧 好?你想去?
Okay, I remember it.
好, 我记住了
Well, do you wanna go back up?
那你还想去那里上课吗?
Sometimes.
过一阵吧
What's gonna happen?
待会儿有什么节目?
What are we gonna do here?
我们来这里干嘛?
What?
什么?
Great stuff.
会很精彩的