I mean, not me, specifically. I’m an agnostic.
当然并不是在说我,因为我是无神论者
Next thing you’ll be telling us you’re Democrats.
你该不会要跟我说你是民主党人吧
Well, I mean, there’s gotta be a few of us in town.
这镇上总会有几位是吧
Fourteen. And we know who they are.
14位,我们都知道那群人是谁
Thirteen, honey.
是13位
Bill Herr died a month ago.
海比尔上个月去世了
Of natural causes, or is he...
是自然死亡,还是.....
You’re not getting smart with me, are you, teadrinker?
你少来跟我那套,你这个小英国仔
You know what I did to the last man who called me that?
你知道上一个这样叫我的人 下场怎样了吗
I stole his crumpet.
我偷吃了他的饼干
Doc.
医生
Howdy, Fosters. How are you tonight?
你好,福斯特夫妇,晚安唷
Good. We just had a lovely meal at Annette’s.
晚安,我们刚在安奈特用餐
Must be Earl’s night off. Yeah.
欧尔今晚没值班啊 对
You okay?
一切还好吗
Well, we just need to call Clay and Emma. They said they’d pick us up.
我们得打电话给警长夫妇 叫他们来接我们
They’re playing poker with the Millers and the Caseys.
他们在跟米家和凯家玩牌
Here, just take my truck. It’s that one right there.
你可以开我的车,就停在那