You know what this is?
知道这是什么吗?
This is the potion that will make you big again.
是能让你再次变大的药剂
I just wanted you to take a good, long look at it.
我只想让你好好地多看一眼
Because this is the last time you will ever see it.
因为这是你最后一次见到它了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
l mean, there is no way I am ever going to make you big again.
我的意思是 我不可能让你再次变大
Ever. You are a threat to every ant in this colony.
永远不会 你对族里的每只蚂蚁都是威胁
Especially to Hova.
尤其是对Hova
But I would never do anything to hurt Hova.
但我决不会做伤害Hova的事
I just-- I--
我只是...我...
I just wanna go home.
我只是想回家
Well, then, if l were you...
那么 如果我是你...
...I'd try to find help somewhere else, because there is nothing for you here.
就会去别处寻求帮助 因为我这儿是不可能的
Nothing.
不可能
The pain, the pain! It's unbearable.
疼 疼 我受不了了
Just put me out of my misery!
就让我从痛苦中解脱吧
Oh, hold still, you big pupa.
呆着别动 你这个大孩子
I haven't even touched you yet.
我都还没碰到你
Be gentle with me.
对我温和点