becoming part of this colony, becoming an ant.
想要成为我们中的一分子 成为一只蚂蚁
Impossible. Listen to yourself, Zoc.
这不可能的 说给你自己听吧 Zoc
''A wizard knows no such word.'' So, what are you now?
巫师的字典里没有"不"字的 你看看你现在的样子
Certainly not the ant I love.
已经不是我爱的那只蚂蚁了
Hova!
Hova
l did it for you, for the colony.
我做的一切都是为了你 为了我们大家
You did it for yourself.
你是为了你自己吧
Hova, I....
Hova 我...
He won't make it through the night alone.
他一个人没法撑过晚上的
Yeah, but I still have five good ones.
是啊 但是我还有五只健康的
Fugax, your leg's broken. Fugax
你的腿受伤了
Very good ones.
非常健康的
You know, I believe he was trying to protect us from something.
我相信他是要保护我们免受些什么
See you, Zoc.
回头见 Zoc
Maybe Zoc is right.
Zoc也许是对的
Now l'll never get home.
我再也回不了家了
Hi! Nice evening, huh?
嘿 美妙的夜晚 不是吗?
Oh, may l?
哦 我可以吗?
Sure, help yourself.
当然 请便吧
Thanks, I love water! I'm a beetle that loves water, but I'm not a water beetle.
谢谢 我喜欢水 我是一只爱水的甲虫 但并不是水甲虫
Isn't that funny? l'm a beetle
很好笑吧? 我是...