like some crazy, neurotic woodpecker
不会有像我一样的啄木鸟 一直呱呱叫
who won’t let go of an issue until it’s been pecked to death. I know.
不愿放开一件事物 直到确定它死掉为止
It was nothing. It was nothing. It was really nothing. It was...
根本没什么其实
You know, I was stupid. I’d had a few drinks.
我很莽撞,我喝醉了
I was upset about us.
我对我们之间的关系很茫然
And it just happened, and I did not enjoy it.
然后事情就发生了, 我根本不感到愉快
I was feeling guilty the whole time, and her perfume smelled a bit like a burrito.
我感到很内疚,再说她的香水闻起来 有墨西哥煎饼的味道
And you are, easily,
况且你才是
the sexiest, most exciting woman
我见过最性感最热情的女人
I have ever been with or ever wish to be with.
我是真心想和你在一起的
I sort of believe you.
我开始有点相信你了
Good.
很好
Progress.
有进展。
Maybe it wasn’t the fragrance. Maybe she just smells like a burrito.
或许不是香水的缘故 是她本来就像墨西哥煎饼
Very possible.
有可能