Can I ask you something? Yeah.
我可以问你一件事吗 -说吧
Why her?
为什么跟她
You want to discuss this now? In the middle of absolutely nowhere?
非得现在讨论不可? 我们正处于鸟不生蛋的地方耶
Yeah, I know it’s probably not the time, but...
我知道时机不太好,但是
But why her?
为什么是她
I mean, you meet lots of women. You’re always at lunches and meetings, so,
你遇过那么多女生, 你总是有那么多机会
why her? I mean, was it just that she was pretty?
为何偏偏是她?只因为她很美?
Who said she was pretty? She was quite hideous, actually.
谁说她美了?其实她很俗
A leper, really. I mean, if the Elephant Man had a sister, she...
她有淋疯病,就像象人的姊妹一样
I googled her.
我上网查过了
Yeah, I just looked under "loose legal ladies."
我只是输入:淫荡女律师
She’s pretty.
她很美
So, what’s she like?
那她是怎样的人
She’s reserved. I don’t know, a bit cynical. You know.
她很沉默,有点爱讽刺人
Yeah, no, I can see that. That makes sense.
我懂,原来如此
It was probably like, you know,
就像是
going to a spa, you know, very quiet
你去SPA按摩一样,又安静又舒适
and cool and laid back,
躺着感受那种平静的时刻
and nobody nagging you or asking you questions
不会有人一直烦你或问问题