Hi, Kelly. Hi.
凯莉你好 你好
Hi.
早安
Hi. Morning, Lucy.
你好 早安露西
Lucy.
露西
Doc. Hey, Doc.
医生 哈罗医生
Howdy, Fosters.
你好
It’s a store. It’s a real store.
你看,这里竟有真正的商店耶
Of course they haven’t got cashmere.
当然别妄想会卖喀什米尔羊毛
And when they say they haven’t, don’t just say, "Go and look. ’"
当他们说我们没卖时, 别再继续催他们去仓库里看
Sorry. You never know. I mean, you just have...
可是天晓得,你懂的,你必须去
So you’re a lawyer.
听说你是律师
Sort of.
算是
Well, this is about my granddaughter, Lucy.
我孙女露西有点事
She’s gonna be the next American Idol.
他要参加下一季的美国偶像
Is she? Well, that’s great. That’s lovely. Good.
真的吗?太棒了,听起来真棒
See, her dad’s sick, and her mother’s off to the Army.
她爸爸生病了,妈妈从军去
So that leaves it up to old Grandpa to look after her.
所以只得由我这个外公照顾
Truth is, I need a will.
其实我是想拜托你帮我立个遗嘱
Okay, well, the problem is, I don’t really practice that kind of law.
但是,那不是我专长的领域
What do you practice? No, no. He can do it. He can do it.
那你擅长什么 不,他行的
Hey, listen, I gotta go.
那个,我该走了
I told Doc that I would help him with his house today, you know.
我答应医生要帮他看房子的
So I’m just gonna go and shower, and I’ll see you later, and have fun.
所以我先去淋浴后再跟你碰面