We couldn’t possibly.
怎么可以
I don’t need it till tomorrow. Door’s open, key’s inside.
反正我明天之前用不到 车没锁,钥匙在里面
Really?
真的假的?
Yeah, around here, everybody leaves their keys in case someone needs a ride.
对啊,镇上大家都把钥匙放在车里 以防有谁需要用
You don’t do that in the city?
城里不这么做吗
Well, people do take each other’s cars, but...
城里确实会有人拿别人的车
Yes, yeah, but the return policy’s a bit fuzzy.
但通常他们不打算交还
Well, you be sure to return mine, all right? Okay, Doc, thanks.
那你们要记得还给我 当然,谢了
Yeah. Night.
嗯 晚安
Thank you. Good night, y’all.
谢谢 晚安罗
Which one was it? I don’t know. They’re all exactly the same.
是哪一条啊 我不知道啊,看起来都一个样
Are we lost?
我们迷路了吗
Certainly not. I turned right at the broken fence.
当然没有,我刚刚有在破栅栏旁右转
And left at the second big rock?
然后在第二个大石头处左转
Second big rock?
第二个大石头?
Oh, no, then we are lost. All right, I’m going to turn right up here.
我们迷路了啦,好吧现在得右转
No, I’m not. I’m gonna go ’round. Hang on.
不,我要回转,等等