Do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
Why what?
什么为什么?
Why you get called camel toe?
为什么叫你“骆驼蹄子”?
Yeah.
知道
Why, hon?
为什么,宝贝?
Because camel toes are tough.
因为骆驼蹄子很结实
They can walk all over the desert and all the hot rocks.
可以踏遍沙漠和滚烫的岩石
I'm tough.
我也很结实
That's right. It's because they're tough.
没错。因为它们很结实
You ready to shop again?
再去买东西好吗?
I think they make car tires out of camel toes.
我想他们会用骆驼蹄子做汽车轮胎
Yeah,I think I heard that.
对,我听说过
I just think you're more grownup than that other stuff.
我只是觉得你已经长大了,再穿先前 那件不合适
I don't think l like it.
我想我不喜欢它
But that was sort of kid stuff.
那件是童装
I like this dress. It's New York style.
我喜欢这件。是纽约款式
Let me see.
让我看看
Hey.
嘿
You like it? l like it. Yeah.
你喜欢? 喜欢。
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗?
Yeah, l think l do.
嗯,我想是的
Do you feel comfortable in it? Because, you know, that's the thing.
你觉得穿着合身吗? 因为,那才是关键
Yeah, it's comfy.
嗯,挺舒服的
You Iook great.
你看上去棒极了
You Iook all grownup.
完全像个大人了
Okay, change. Let's get some more.
好,去换衣服吧。咱们再买几件
Really?
真的?
Sure, and then we'll go show Poppop some of this stuff.
当然了,我们还要让爷爷看看
Poppop! Poppop!
爷爷!爷爷!
Check this out. That's nice, hon.
你瞧 真漂亮,宝贝
I know. I got a lot more, too!
我知道,还有好多呢!
Dave.
戴维
How are you feeling? I'm all right.
你感觉怎样? 我没事
Mike got arrested.
迈克给抓起来了
What?
什么?
He fucked his drug counselor's car up. They were on their way to a movie.
他把戒毒辅导员的车敲了 当时他们正要去看电影
A movie?
看电影?