Who is this? Your ant?
这又是谁? 蚂蚁伙伴吗?
Zoc, you are crazy. You're inside a frog, for Mother's sake.
Zoc 你疯了吗 我的天 你在一只青蛙的肚子里
What are you doing? This is impossible!
你在干什么? 这是不可能的
''Listen to yourself, Zoc. A wizard knows no such word.
说给你自己听吧 Zoc 巫师的字典里没有"不"字
So, what are you now?''
你看看你现在的样子
Weirdo.
奇怪的人
What does she see in you?
她这么看你的吗?
What does she see in you? Exactly!
她是这么看你的吗? 正是
Not me.
不是我
Hey, is that...? Alka root? So it is.
嘿 这会不会是...? 碱草根吗? 肯定是的
Oh, no. Oh, my.
哦 不 我的天啊
You might wanna let go of that.
我想你应该把手放开
Oh, no. So you can grab it? l don't think so.
哦 不 这样的话就能让你抓了? 我不这么想
Hands in the air. Oh, my.
把手举到空中 哦 我的天啊
Wow, that was great!
哇 真是太棒了
Hey, we sure owe you one! Thanks a lot!
嘿 我欠你一个人情 多谢了
I'm free! l'm free!
我自由啦...
Oh, crap.
哦 真没用
Hey, Zoc, thanks. But why'd you do it? Zoc
谢谢你 你为什么要这样做?
An ant will sacrifice himself for his friends.
做蚂蚁要随时为朋友献出生命
I thought you hated me. I didn't do it for you.
我以为你恨我 我这样做不是为你