Always with the negative with you.
你总是这么消极
Why can't you be more Hey, Lenny!
为什么不能...嘿 Lenny!
This is what I'm talking about.
这样才对啊
Lenny always has a smile on his face
Lenny的脸上总挂着微笑
Let me out! Let me out!
放我出去....
I don't wanna be a toadstool! ''A toadstool.'' That's great.
我不想成为一个蘑菇 蘑菇 那太好了
You like that? That's very funny.
你喜欢那样吗? 这很有趣
There's plenty more where that came from, pal.
我还有好多呢 你从哪来的 伙计
l like Hi, what's your name?
我喜欢...嗨 你叫什么名字?
There he goes again.
他又来了
Stop! Come back!
停下 快回来!
Hova! No! Hova
不
Hova, he's gone.
Hova 他死了
Croaker, over here. This way!
Croaker 这里
Zoc! Zoc!
Zoc Zoc
I am delicious, eat me.
我很可口的 吃我吧
Zoc, are you crazy? Zoc
你疯了吗?
He's crazy. Hey, froggy!
他肯定疯了 嗨 大青蛙
No relationship is worth this.
我不知道这样做值不值得
Oh, sure. Why not? Come on in.
哦 为什么不呢? 过来吧
Welcome to paradise. Zoc! How'd you get here?
欢迎来到天堂 Zoc! 你怎么也到这儿来了?
I sure didn't come in through the rear entrance.
我肯定不是从屁股后面进来的
Welcome. Make yourself at home. Hi.
欢迎 就像在自己家里一样