Hey, baby.
宝贝
Look what I got for our favorite girl. - Motherfucker!
你看我帮我们的宝贝女儿买了什么。 - 你他妈的混蛋
Jesus Christ! - You fucking lying piece of shit!
我的天啊. - 死混蛋,骗人的狗屎 你星期六就要结婚了
You're getting married on Saturday?What's with all that shit you said to me?
你周六就要结婚了。那你给我说的那些屁话是什么意思?你和我说过些什么话?
Stephanie, stop! - I can explain.!
史黛芬妮,住手 -我可以解释
You said you loved me! - I do.!
你说你爱我 - 我是爱你
I hope you die! - Stop it, Stephanie!
我希望你去死. - 住手,史黛芬妮
Fuckface! You too! - Me?
混蛋,你也一样 -我?
You fucking told Maya, didn't you?
你他妈的跟犸雅说了.
No, I did not. No, I did not. It must have been Gary at The Hitching Post.
不,我没有…那一定是驿站餐馆 盖瑞
I think we mentioned it to him the first night.
我们好像在第一晚跟他提过
Oh, did we mention it? You mentioned it, asshole! I'm fucking hurting over here.
“我们”有提过吗?是你提的,笨蛋 我快要痛死了
Keep it elevated.
头抬高点
No, I don't want anything.
不,我什么都不要。
Uh, it's Miles.I had to call and, uh, tell you again...
我是麦斯.我要再次打电话跟你说…
how much I enjoyed our time together...
我多么享受我们在一起的时光
and, uh, how sorry I am...that things turned out the way they did.
我很抱歉事情后来变成这样
I think you're great, Maya.
我觉得你很棒,犸雅
Uh, I always have from the first time that you, uh, waited on me.
你一直是这样 从第一次你在餐厅招呼我开始
Uh, and while I'm at it... uh, I guess maybe you should know that my book is not getting published.
我顺便提一下.我想也许你应该知道.我的书不会被出版了
I thought this one, uh, had a chance, but I was wrong again.
我以为这本有机会 但是我又错了
Once again. So you see, uh... I'm not really much of a writer.
再一次的错了.你了解了吗? 我其实不算个作家
I am not much of anything, really.
我其实什么都不算,真的