Yeah?
怎么了?
Holy shit! Jesus Christ! - Fuck. Fuck.
天杀的 -妈的…
God, it's fucking freezing out there!
我的天啊 -天啊,外面冷死了
God, yeah. - Vicodin. Where's the Vicodin?
天啊,是的. - 止痛药,止痛药在哪?
Here.
这里
Fucking chick's married, man. - What?
那个混蛋妞结婚了,兄弟 - 什么?
Her husband works the night shift, and he comes home and catches me on the floor with my cock in his wife's ass.
她的丈夫值夜班.回到家 抓到我和他太太在翻云覆雨
Oh, Jesus Christ. Jesus. Jack! And you walked all the way from Solvang?
我的老天爷,杰克.你是从丹麦村走回来的?
No, ran. Twisted my ankle too.
用跑的,还扭伤了脚踝
That's five klicks, Jack.
那应该有五公里吧,杰克
Fuckin'-A right, it's five klicks. At one point I had to cut through an ostrich farm.
真的是五公里 我还一度穿越鸵鸟牧场呢
Those fuckers are mean.
那些混蛋好坏
We gotta go back. - What?
我们得回去. - 什么?
We gotta go back. I left my wallet.Credit cards, cash, my fucking I.D.Everything. We gotta go back.
我们得回去,我把皮夹留在那了.信用卡、现金、我的证件 我们得回去
Big deal. It's fine.Don't worry about it. We'll call now and we'll cancel your cards.
不是大事,不用担心 打电话就能把卡片取消
No, Miles, you don't understand. The wedding rings. The wedding rings are in my wallet.
不,你不懂结婚戒指,结婚戒指在我的皮夹里
Fine, they're in your wallet, and you left your wallet in some bar, okay?
没关系,你不小心掉在酒吧里了
Christine will understand. - She had to order them special.
克莉丝汀会了解的. - 不,那是她特别订制的
It took her forever to find 'em. They've got this design of dolphins and our names engraved in Sanskrit.
她找了好久.上面有海豚的设计图案 还刻着我们的名字
We gotta go back, man. Christine will fucking crucify me, Miles.
我们需要回去 克莉丝汀会把我钉上十字架
No way, no way, no way. - Please. Please!
不可能… - 拜托!
Forget it. Your wallet was stolen in some bar. It happens every day.
别想了.你的皮夹在酒吧中被偷了 常常会发生
No, we gotta go back and get my wallet, Miles. I'm telling you, those rings are irreplaceable.
我们要去取回我的皮夹,麦斯.那两枚戒指无可取代
Look, I know I fucked up, okay? I know I fucked up.
我知道我搞砸了…
But you've gotta help me. You've gotta help me, Miles, please.! Please.!
但是你一定要帮我.你一定要帮我,麦斯
I can't lose Christine, Miles.
拜托,我不能失去克莉丝汀 麦斯
I just... I can't. I can't lose Christine.
我不能,我不能失去克莉丝汀
I know I fucked up. I know I did a bad thing, all right? And I know I'm a bad person.
我知道我搞砸了,我知道我做错了 可以吗?我知道我是坏人,我知道我是
I know I am. But you gotta help me! You have to help me, Miles.
但是你要帮我 你一定要帮我,麦斯
Okay? Tell me you'll help me. If I lose Christine, l-l-l...I'm nothing.
好吗?跟我说你会帮我 如果我失去克莉丝汀…我就什么都不是了
I just have... I'm nothing. God.
我就是…我就什么都不是了