I'm gonna have to have an operation, maybe even a couple of'em.
我需要动手术.也许还要动两个
They're gonna wait for my nose to heal first, then they break it again.
他们要等我鼻子愈合.然后他们再把它弄断
Oh, Christ. Good thing you have a voice-over career.
我的天啊.还好你有配音的工作
It's gonna fuck that up too. I oughta sue her ass.
这也会影响到.我应该告死她
The only reason I won't is to protect Christine.
我唯一不这样做的理由 是保护克莉丝汀
That's thoughtful. - Yeah.
你真体贴 - 是.
How did Stephanie know it was on Saturday? We didn't get into that with Gary.
史黛芬妮怎么知道是星期六?我们没有跟盖瑞
Huh. That's... Yeah, let me think.
是,让我想想
You sure you didn't say anything to Maya? - Yes, I'm sure I'm sure.
你确定什么都没跟犸雅说吗? - 是的,我确定…
And just what are you implying, Jack?
你是在暗示什么?杰克
What is Maya going to think of me now, just for associating with you?
现在犸雅会把我当成什么样的人 就因为我认识你
I don't know. Sure seems fishy. - Well.
我不知道,感觉很可疑 - 是
What's this look like to you?
这伤看起来像是哪里来的
Uh, it looks like you were in a bad car accident.
像是你发生了个车祸
I'm hungry.
我胜子饿了