I got on him.
我找过他了
I let him know we're not messing around.
让他知道我们不是省油的灯
I whaled on him.
我把他一顿胖揍
What?
什么?
I caught him one clean one for sure, on the forehead...
我正好砸中他的额头...
and then I fucking whaled on him.
然后又给他一顿胖揍
Seriously?
真的?
He's not going to say you stole anything, and you're not in trouble.
他不会再说你偷他东西了 你不会有麻烦了
What are you eating? Corn dog.
你吃的是什么? 玉米热狗
You're a kid, Mike. Fuck.
你是个孩子,迈克。妈的
I'm not a kid. You are a kid.
我不是孩子了 你是个孩子
Don't put yourself in grownup situations again until you're a grownup.
别再掺和大人的事情 等你真正长大再说
Okay. Okay?
好 好吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Do you want me to get you a corn dog? What? No.
要我给你买个玉米热狗吗? 什么?不要
What do you want?
那你要吃什么?
Nothing.
什么都不要
Weatherman!
气象先生!
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Are you all right? Yeah.
你还好吧? 嗯
I just wanted you to....
我只是想让你....
What?
什么?
I was eighteen
我十八岁那年
Didn't have a care
无忧无虑
Working for peanuts
辛勤工作赚点小钱
Not a dime to spare
从来都是省不下一点
But I was lean and solid everywhere
但是我年轻力壮,筋骨强健
Like a rock
宛若山岩