本段对话选自Inception,《盗梦空间》
Cobb:Yes. Hello?
柯布:喂,你好?
Philippa:Hi, daddy.
菲利帕:嗨,爹地。
James:Hi,dad.
詹姆斯:嗨,爹地。
Cobb:Hey, guys,hey. How are you? How are you doing,huh?
柯布:嘿,小家伙们,嘿,你们好吗?你们怎么样啊,嗯?
Philippa:Good.
菲利帕:很好。
James:Okay, I guess,
詹姆斯:还行,我觉得。
Cobb:Okay? Who's just okay? Is that you, James?
柯布:还行?是谁说还行的?是你吗,詹姆斯?
James:Yeah. When are you coming home,dad?
詹姆斯:是的。你什么时候回家啊,爹地?
Cobb:Well, I can't,sweetheart, I can't. Not for a while,remember?
柯布:哦,我不能回家,宝贝儿,暂时还回不了,还记得吗?
James:Why?
詹姆斯:为什么?
Cobb:Okay. I told you I'm... I'm away because I'm working. Right?
柯布:好吧,我告诉过你,我…我不在家,我要工作,不是吗?
Philippa:Grandma says you're never coming back.
菲利帕:外婆说你再也不会回来了。
Cobb:Philippa, is that you? Put grandma on the phone for me,will you?
柯布:菲利帕,那是你吗?让外婆来接电话,行吗?
Philippa:She's shaking her head.
菲利帕:她在摇头。
Cobb:Let's just hope she's wrong about that.
柯布:希望她说的是错的。