See?
看到了?
Come, let's go. Hey, let's go.
我们出发!
Enzo, where do I put my feet? - Okay.
恩佐,我该把脚放在哪里?随便
Can you hear me?
听的到我吗?
I didn't get the fucking commercial.
我应征拍广告没通过
So, did you see your therapist?
你看到你的医生了?
Yeah. - What did he say?
见到了他怎么说?
He said I have a decision to make.
他说要我考虑一下
The answer is within me.
结果如何要看我
You paid for that? - Yeah.
你付了钱?是
What did you decide?
你决定怎样呢?
Nothing.
没想好
Jesus, Joey, you're driving me crazy with this already!
上帝,你快逼疯我了
I mean, you don't even want to go shopping anymore.
你不喜欢逛街了
You don't want to talk about my career no more.
也不想谈我的工作了
You don't want to do anything that you used to want to do.
你以前的爱好全都没了!
All you want to do is talk about this guy that you don't even know!
你只想谈那个你根本不了解的人
Just make a fucking decision!
快做个决定吧!
Okay.
好的
Heads, stay. Tails, go.
正面,留下,反面,离开
Okay?
好的
Stay. - Good.
留下很好
Bad, very bad.
很糟糕
We weren't being cheated by the Mafia or anyone, except you.
你在骗我们呀
I know you think I'm a terrible person. I'm not a terrible person.
我知道你认为我很糟糕
I fell in love.
我恋爱了