I mean, I really fell in love. Do you understand?
真的恋爱了你懂吗?
I understand I could have you arrested for fraud.
我只知道我可以以欺诈罪起诉你
I'd be happy to pay you back, but I just don't happen to have the money now.
我愿意赔偿,不过现在没钱
If you dock my salary $20 a week... Don't be cute, Johana.
如果你每周扣我20块 别玩了,乔安娜
I guess this is where you fire me.
你会炒掉我吧
You're right, you're fired. Thanks.
对,你被炒了!谢谢
All right, who is this guy? This lucky guy?
好了,他是谁?这个幸运儿
Remember Laurence in peru? It's one of his divers.
记得秘鲁的劳伦斯吗?他是他的潜水员
The popsicle stick? Yeah. No, it's a different guy.
那个家伙? 不,是另一个
Well, I'm happy for you.
我为你高兴
Good luck.
祝你好运
Hello.
喂?
Jacques? It's Johana.
杰克?我是乔安娜
How are you?
你好吗?
Good.
好
I got fired.
我被炒掉了
I got this job with Enzo. We got fired too.
我跟恩佐一起工作,也被炒了
Really?
真的?
Strange.
真奇怪
Talk to me some more.
跟我多谈一点吧
It's hard, you know? I don't know what else to say. You're so far away.
说什么呢?你离我那么远
Tell me a story.
讲个故事
A story?
故事?
Do you know how it is...
你知道…
Do you know what you're supposed to do to meet a mermaid?
怎样才能遇到美人鱼吗?