Two years later, I couldn't even remember her name.
两年后,我连她的名字都忘了
Let me tell you...
告诉你…
I don't want to erase anything.
我不想冲淡什么
Four hundred fifty feet, ; end of descent.
450尺,到终点了
You have enough air for 15 minutes.
你们有足够15分钟的氧气
What's with the voice?
那是什么声音?
It's nothing. Maybe the helium is up too high.
没什么,压力太大
Does the voice come back?
还有声音吗?
For others, yes. For you, who knows?
对其他人就有,对你们就不知道
Try speaking to me.
跟我讲话吧
I don't find this funny.
这一点不好玩,
We were having a serious conversation.
我们的谈话很严肃
It's okay for the helium.
压力没问题
Here, give me your finger.
把你的手指给我
Is that alcohol? That's really forbidden.
那是酒精吗?这是违禁品
Do you have any other complaints?
你还有什么抱怨?
Just make a list, and we'll stick it on the porthole, okay?
不如写张洁单贴起来?
Suck your finger. Stop kidding around.
吮你的手指别开玩笑
It's dangerous at this pressure, alcohol.
酒精在这种压力下很危险
Enzo, it's very deep down here.
恩佐,这里很深了
Come on, suck your finger.
来呀,吮你的手指
I will be seeing mermaids everywhere.
我会看见到处是美人鱼
A thousand commanders, and we get the Belgian from Alcoholics Anonymous!
很多的指挥官,然后我们就举报这比利时人